Re: New start up splash screen annoyance...

From: dhruva
Subject: Re: New start up splash screen annoyance...
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 21:00:12 +0530

Hi,
 I have another idea (might be considered crazy...) Is it possible to
have something like a screen saver. On some duration of inactivity,
bring up a buffer with all the required information. When there is
mouse/keyboard activity, restore the previous active buffer. In this
way, we make the information visible in a rather non intrusive manner.

-dky

--
Dhruva Krishnamurthy
Contents reflect my personal views only!