Re: address@hidden: Re: Bug in Emacs 23 ??]

From: Leo
Subject: Re: address@hidden: Re: Bug in Emacs 23 ??]
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 18:08:48 +0100

My last email didn't go through as GMANE is down, so I send it again
now.

On 2007-09-10 03:34 +0100, Kenichi Handa wrote:
> In article <address@hidden>, Richard Stallman <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> [I sent this message two weeks ago but did not get a response.]
>> Since he says 23, I think this is in unicode-2.
>> Can you please fix it and ack?
>
> Sorry for the late response.
>
> It seems that this is not a problem specific to
> emacs-unicode-2 because both erc and ido related codes
> should be the same as those of the trunk.  In addition, I've
> never used those codes, I have no idea from how to find what
> is wrong.

ERC and IDO are just programs that trigger the bug.

> Leo, don't you see same problem with the CVS trunk code?

I have been using trunk since 1 September and I haven't seen any
freeze. As a matter of fact, the unicode2 branch freezes every other day
which is so annoying that I have to switch to trunk.

My Emacs has been running for: "18:07:54 Emacs up 4 days, 22:34".

--
.:  Leo  :.  [ sdl.web AT gmail.com ]  .:  [ GPG Key: 9283AA3F ]  :.

=>             "(require 'cl) considered harmful" considered harmful
=>           http://dto.freeshell.org/blog/blog-2007-09-07-2323.html