Re: Interactive specs of C functions.

From: Michaël Cadilhac
Subject: Re: Interactive specs of C functions.
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 17:55:39 +0200

Dan Nicolaescu <address@hidden> writes:

> Sure it is, I realized that in the shower, too early in the morning to
> think straight.

You know you are a researcher when you can only think straight not
*after* the shower but *during* it.

> Hmm, not sure what I did, I didn't get that message before, but I got
> it now. Might be early morning brain malfunction :-(

Well, if you can reproduce it, tell us!  But the regexp seems pretty
darn restrictive to allow a R.

--
 |   Michaël `Micha' Cadilhac       |  Une erreur peut devenir exacte        |
 |   http://michael.cadilhac.name   |     selon que celui qui l'a commise    |