Re: Bumpe unicode2 branch version to 23.0.52

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Bumpe unicode2 branch version to 23.0.52
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 16:02:14 -0400

    Backing out multitty changes that we decide we don't want, or changing
    implementation details will be easier if we don't make a major merge
    from another branch before we are finished with dealing with the
    pending one.

That is true, but I don't think we will have to change anything
fundamental in the multi-tty code.  We have a few bugs to fix,
and need clear documentation.

We would only need to back it out
if nobody writes the needed documentation.