Re: svn icons in the toolbar

From: Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis
Subject: Re: svn icons in the toolbar
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 08:07:27 +0100

Leo wrote:
On 2007-08-30 06:08 +0100, Jan Djärv wrote:

Do you think the patch is good?

I have been using it since it was posted, so over 7 months now.

Cool. I'm the patch author. The main problem with my patch is I haven't signed the FSF release forms because I lost them and kept imagining they'd turn up amongst my other papers. But they haven't resurfaced, and if FSF could kindly send me new forms, I will sign and return them, especially now that people are actually enjoying the patch. :)

--
Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis