Re: [OS X] Title bar icon

From: David Reitter
Subject: Re: [OS X] Title bar icon
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 19:37:18 +0100

On 27 Aug 2007, at 09:57, YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu wrote:

 This argument does not convince me because Emacs is not a so-called
"document-based application" in the sense that a frame is not
dedicated to one editing target.

That's actually how I use my Emacs - thanks to `one-buffer-one-frame- mode'. So I think this should be configurable.

Perhaps we could add a code to `frame-title-format', which would mean the name of the buffer showed in the first window of the frame, and a code that would be expanded to the name of the buffer in the selected window, but not the minibuffer.

The proxy icon could then be another code in `frame-title-format'.