Re: address@hidden: change-log-redate]

From: Nick Roberts
Subject: Re: address@hidden: change-log-redate]
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 10:27:28 +1200

 >     I did suggest removing change-log-redate but I didn't get a response
 >     either.
 >
 > It doesn't make sense to delete a feature just because it has a bug.

When I looked at it, I couldn't see how it ever worked.  Unfortuanately Dave
Love doesn't appear to be around at the moment to defend it.  To be topical,
I could add a command called localize-emacs and someone might report that
it was broken.  Would you then expect someone to fix it?

 > Could you (or someone) please work on fixing the bug?

How about asking the question:

Has anybody on this mailing list ever successfully (or even unsuccessfully)
used change-log-redate?