Question about configure.bat

From: Eric Lilja
Subject: Question about configure.bat
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 04:09:35 +0200

Hi, I just performed a checkout from the 22.1-branch. When I ran configure.bat I didn't specify --no-cygwin, I just specified --no-debug and --with-gcc.

However, I noticed that configure.bat still uses -mno-cygwin when testing for image support..why? I was hoping on building a windows version dependent on cygwin1.dll with image support for better looking toolbars without having to install the mingw tools and its image libraries (I only have latest mingw32-make installed now). I tried the offical windows emacs 22.1 binary but it had ugly toolbars too.

- Eric