Re: add-change-log-entry

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: add-change-log-entry
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 11:02:36 +0200

    Currently, when I add an entry to the changelog, I get this:

            * some-very-long-file-name
(SomeLongClassName.some_even_longer_method_name): -*- point -*-

    When I then press M-q, I get:

            *
            some-very-long-file-name
(SomeLongClassName.some_even_longer_method_name):
    -*- point -*-

That is a bug -- whatever else we change, we should fix that.  In
Change Log mode, it should be impossible to break the line after that *.

Can someone please fix this (in 22 and the trunk), then ack?

I checked in a fix into the trunk which should solve the M-q problem.