Re: Patch: make eldoc indicate current argument

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Patch: make eldoc indicate current argument
Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 18:17:53 +0200

"Juanma Barranquero" <address@hidden> writes:

> On 7/14/07, Richard Stallman <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> Would you like to delete the spaces from such doc strings
>> in the trunk?
>
> Why just in the trunk?

Because it will percolate from there, anyway, if people find it
important.

Anyway, you beat me to it.  It appears that "such doc strings" were
only there for `when' and `unless'.  To do anything at all, I changed
a single occurence of "BODY... )" in advice.el to "BODY...)" which
seems to be the default.