Re: address@hidden: Re: emacs-22.1 with GTK dumps core when Gnome wigets

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: address@hidden: Re: emacs-22.1 with GTK dumps core when Gnome wigets clicked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 12:58:48 -0400

    I was under the impression, from the last time this was discussed on
    emacs-devel, that the plan was to move to SYNC_INPUT after the Emacs
    22.1 release.  If this is still the case, then I can go through the
    Emacs sources to find and fix loops lacking QUIT.  Then we can make
    the switch.

Please do it.

    (On the other hand, it would be easier to do this after the unicode
    merge.  I have several other cleanups that are also sitting around
    waiting for the merge.)

How about doing it now in the Unicode-2 branch?