Re: memory usage

From: Stephen Berman
Subject: Re: memory usage
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 21:09:05 +0200

On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 12:19:53 -0400 Richard Stallman <address@hidden> wrote:

> Can you try running for the next few weeks with the build from 4/30
> to confirm that this problem does NOT happen?

All I still have from that build is the emacs executable, my compiled
sources are from my current build of 6/3.  I can try to occasionally
use the 4/30 executable and monitor its memory usage.  But I should
also continue using the 6/3 build to see if I get a repetition of the
usage I reported, since as I said, it hasn't happened consistently.

Steve Berman