Re: A few questions about desktop.el

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: A few questions about desktop.el
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 23:29:37 +0200

On 6/8/07, Davis Herring <address@hidden> wrote:

As far as I know, nothing has been done with it.

Well, of course. My question was like a reminder, to get the thing
back on track. So thanks for updating the patch :)

I've attached an updated patch vs. current CVS; in it I have
optimistically tagged my two new defcustoms as new in 22.2.

I'm gonna give it a try right now. I'm currently running 22.1,
EMACS_22_BASE and HEAD, mostly in parallel, and I'm sick of
overwriting my desktop file by accident.

            Juanma