Re: Post-22.1 development?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Post-22.1 development?
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 01:17:02 -0400

    I agree that 2 months is too long to wait. We should merge any changes
    from the trunk that were intended for Emacs 22.2 ASAP, then any future
    changes targeted for 22.2 should be made in the EMACS_22_BASE branch and
    merged to the trunk, not the other way around.

This is a good plan, but I am not convinced that it is enough reason
to rush to merge unicode-2 into the trunk.