Re: CVS is the `released version'

From: dhruva
Subject: Re: CVS is the `released version'
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 11:51:10 +0530

Hi,

On 5/29/07, Richard Stallman <address@hidden> wrote:
    Is it feasible/practical to have a keyword in the comment area of the
    file "providing" the package with list of depedencies and their
    locations? If the locations are not given, we could assume that it in
    the same location where the main package is hosted OR is part of emacs
    distro.

It should be just names, not locations.  I agree this should be easy.

I think names are almost there. If a package follows a rule/standard
of making all 'require' in the top level file (file that provides the
package), we just can search for them to get that list. The real
problem remains, where do I find them...

with best regards,
dhruva

--
Dhruva Krishnamurthy
Contents reflect my personal views only!