FOR-RELEASE

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: FOR-RELEASE
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 04:09:08 -0400

Comments on the state of FOR-RELEASE:

  ** address@hidden, April 22: Failure to build on OpenBSD macppc.

It has been decided this is a gcc problem particular to this platform,
and can be worked around. I have added a PROBLEMS entry.

  ** Spurious redisplay bug not fixed.

I think we've given up on this for now, to be honest.

 ** address@hidden, Apr 24: 22.0.98  not starting on Solaris 10/I386

Nobody can reproduce this, in three weeks of trying.

  ** Move some items from magic-mode-alist to magic-fallback-mode-alist.

Stefan moved some items yesterday.

And that's it. Please can have a release or a pretest, or a discussion
about a release or pretest, or a discussion about a discussion, or
something.