Re: Merging multitty

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Merging multitty
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 19:19:37 +0900

> What needs to be done is this: for each file, extract all its change
> log items from the arch changeset change logs (or from ChangLog), and
> use that as the CVS log for the file.
>     Ok, I've put the multi-tty sources into CVS and arch branches on
>     savannah.
>
> Did you do it right, as described above?
> If not, it has to be done over.

I'm sorry, if you want such a thing, you'll have to find somebody else
to do it.  It would be a huge hassle (I use hypothetical "would be"
because to my knowledge, nobody has ever done a merge that way in CVS),
and is simply unnecessary.

-Miles

--
"I distrust a research person who is always obviously busy on a task."
   --Robert Frosch, VP, GM Research