Re: Multi-tty branch status (Re: Reordering etc/NEWS)

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Multi-tty branch status (Re: Reordering etc/NEWS)
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 12:48:16 -0400

    I changed employers last summer and need to have the papers signed again
    before the merge; this shouldn't be a problem.

The best time to arrange that is before accepting a new job, since at
that time you have the most leverage.  Please raise the issue ASAP.

      Dan Nicolaescu, Han
    Boetes and Kalle Olavi Niemitalo helped by submitting short patches.

Since we don't have all the papers, that is one more reason to merge in
unicode-2 first.