Re: Reordering etc/NEWS

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Reordering etc/NEWS
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 14:48:18 -0400

    One problem is that the "demands" seem harsh mostly because you are
    literally too busy to cater for them (as far as I can tell, most of
    those demands do not ask for action on your behalf but rather for the
    setting of policies.

Sometimes that is true.  But when people mechanically hammer away with
"TRT is nothing" whenever I say "please DTRT", without even checking
what a fix would entail, that is badgering (and useless).