Re: Reordering etc/NEWS

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Reordering etc/NEWS
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 19:28:18 -0400

    I'm feeling frustrated and uptight too, not so much because of a
    fortnight's delay, more from the uncertainty.  Is our release date going
    to be this week, or this month?  The waiting is making me very tense.

I can't tell you when it will be, because it doesn't make sense
to decide in advance.

However, you can relax.  The sort of bugs that people are finding in
CC mode now don't need to be fixed for this release.