Re: address@hidden: Re: redisplay]

From: Stephen Berman
Subject: Re: address@hidden: Re: redisplay]
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 22:58:30 +0200

On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 10:10:09 +0900 YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu
<address@hidden> wrote:

> Stephen, could try the following patch?  I don't think this is a right
> fix, but at least we can check if we are sharing the same issue.

I applied your patch and rebuilt Emacs, and I still see the blank
frame, though, as I mentioned in my previous followup, I don't see the
effect as consistently as I had thought and reported in my original
followup.  Now I'll try the patch that Jan Djärv posted.

Steve Berman