Re: emacs' icon on X ?

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: emacs' icon on X ?
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 00:10:56 +0100

A Soare wrote:
Why does nobody make a nice icon for emacs? For a nice thing a nice icon.

On Mac I saw one nice icon and another one that I do not know if it is on mac.
Why do you not change it on X too?

It has been changed on X, but if your window manager is not capable of displaying nice icons, it will not look nice. I just tried with tmm, and it does a terrible conversion to monochrome.