Re: Emacs manual mentioning thumbs mode but not tumme

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Emacs manual mentioning thumbs mode but not tumme
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 11:19:47 -0400

    I don't think it does do the same job, but then I don't use either.  It
    would be nice if someone who does use both could confirm if this was true
    or not before talking about removing it.

I am interested in hearing a report from someone who actually uses both.
However, in the broad sense, they do do the same job:
browsing directories of images.  The difference is only in how they do it.