Re: Emacs WIN32 crashes on reinitialzing of lisp process using slime

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Emacs WIN32 crashes on reinitialzing of lisp process using slime
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 06:09:03 +0300

> From: cb <address@hidden>
> Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 19:01:26 +0000 (UTC)
>
> When calling M-X slime and answering the question "create an additional
> inferior-lisp (y/n)" with n Emacs crashes on WIN32.

What is slime? it's not part of the Emacs distribution.

> The call eventually results in (kill-buffer " *cl-connection*"), so this can
> be
> called to test the whole thing.

You mean, the call to kill-buffer crashes?  I hope you don't mean that
kill-buffer crashes in general, for any buffer, because that's
certainly not what I see.

> Emacs has been built using MINGW and MSYS.

Please state the versions of the main tools used.

> I hope this report contains everything you need, to reproduce the crash.

Please also use report-emacs-bug, which reports additional information
that might be of importance.

Thanks.