Re: Bold font hides end of previous character

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Bold font hides end of previous character
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 17:28:11 +0200

On 3/26/07, Lennart Borgman (gmail) <address@hidden> wrote:

Yes, I have seen some traces of background coloring remaining on the
screen, but I wonder whether that is an overlay only thing.

What do you mean with "an overlay only thing"? That only happens with overlays?

The default.

What is the default font?

I have never tried changing font, actually. If you have any
suggestions for testing then please point me to some quick recipe for
changing fonts to.

Try the dejavu fonts. They're quite nice.

            Juanma