Re: Default of jit-lock-stealth-time

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Default of jit-lock-stealth-time
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 22:59:28 +0200

> Cc: address@hidden,  address@hidden
> From: David Kastrup <address@hidden>
> Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 14:29:48 +0100
>
> I can send you the file in question

If that's the standard texbook.tex from CTAN, I have it.  FWIW, I
don't see any special problem with it in "emacs -Q".  JIT stealth
still takes 1-3% of CPU on a 3GHz box, when this file is the only one
loaded in a session.

> but you'll probably need font-latex and possible other AUCTeX
> components for reproducing the problem.

Are there other files which exhibit similar problems?  Or did we just
change the defaults because of some singular case, which on top of
that needs unbundled packages to raise its ugly head?