Re: Move etc/future-bug into etc/JOKES ??

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Move etc/future-bug into etc/JOKES ??
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 15:31:50 +0100

On 2/28/07, Kim F. Storm <address@hidden> wrote:

Actually, I find the stuff in DEVEL.HUMOR is a good deal more funny
than what's in JOKES.

I do, too. But I'm biased.

And some of it has _very funny_ on its own.
[...]
Why do you say those are "not very funny" unless you closely follow
emacs-devel?   I think they are fun on their own.

You're on this list. You're biased too ;-)

Showing to people that it can be fun to follow emacs-devel is a good
thing. "admin" doesn't sound like a fun place to look :-)

With this, I agree.

Do we include it in the tarball?

Yep.

            Juanma