Re: Default of jit-lock-stealth-time

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: Default of jit-lock-stealth-time
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 08:19:45 +0900

Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> writes:
> This doesn't answer the question: have you *observed* *benefits*?

That's a rather silly question though, given that the whole purpose of
stealth fontification is to make fontification of large source files
more "seamless" -- i.e., unobservable...

I've never changed the default, and never noticed any delay or adverse
effects; occasionally it causes my system to not be idle when I thought
it should be idle (why should I care though?).

-Miles

--
"Most attacks seem to take place at night, during a rainstorm, uphill,
 where four map sheets join."   -- Anon. British Officer in WW I