Re: copyrights to be fixed

From: Robert J. Chassell
Subject: Re: copyrights to be fixed
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 18:46:43 +0000 (UTC)

    How well does the multi-tty branch actually work?

For a month or so I have been using the multi-tty branch for two
instances of Emacs that are secondary to my prime instance -- in one
of the secondary instances, I get mail and update Emacs; in the other
secondary instance, which is in a different screen, or `desktop' as
some say, I do a variety of things.  That is the instance I start with
`emacsclient.emacs-multi-tty &' in a small shell window.

Both instances are stable.

    Are there major gaps in the features?

No, not that I have seen.  I am not doing anything strange or doing
stress testing.  Mostly I am doing ordinary stuff, such as evaluating
expressions like

   (progn
    (cd "/usr/local/src/emacs/")
    (cvs-update "/usr/local/src/emacs/" '("-dP")))

and writing files.  As far as I am concerned, the two instances are
behaving like a normal, up to date Emacs.

--
    Robert J. Chassell                          GnuPG Key ID: 004B4AC8
    address@hidden                         address@hidden