Re: Tetris trademark

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Tetris trademark
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 21:23:06 +0100 (CET)

   >    Incidentally, I just tried running M-x tetris RET.  After
   >    playing 2 games, a buffer appeared called 'tetris-scores'
   >    showing 3 scores:

   I've checked in a fix.

Thanks.  It only works partially though.  If I have a empty
tetris-scores buffer, then it works fine the first time.  But on
subsequent runs, it continues to inser bogus values.  Also, on the
first run atleast, if you hit space in *Tetris* directly (just hold
keep pressing space after a new game has started until you lose) after
the initial score has been written to tetris-scores, then it will
insert a bogus value.