Re: New pretest tarball 22.0.93

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: New pretest tarball 22.0.93
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 22:01:46 +0100

On 26 Jan 2007 12:35:28 -0500, Chong Yidong <address@hidden> wrote:

There is certainly no difficulty for me to
roll a tarball every week if we decide on that.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining; I appreciate the effort.

Moreover, just being into the pretest stage makes me insanely happy :)

Personally, I
think that at this point, getting 5 years of accumulated crash and
data-corruption bugfixes into users' hands is more important that
scraping through the remaining handful of niggly bugs left in the
code

Agreed. Though we need to apply the patch that allows turning
print-circle checking off for some files; and also reach a decision
regarding the auto-detection of images.

                   /L/e/k/t/u