RE: defcustom and the stars.

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: defcustom and the stars.
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 08:19:57 -0800

> >> Interestingly, the address you just used to reply to me isn't signed
> >> up to this mailing list
> >
> > Huh? Again, I have only one address,
>
> I wasn't very clear.  I mean that the address which you replied to
> isn't signed up to the list.  The list sends to a different account
> which is forwarded to the account you replied to.

Sorry, I still don't get it.  What address did I reply to? Do you mean your
address? And how would the address that I reply to affect any emails that I
receive?

Could you be specific? What are the two different addresses you are
referring to, one that is signed up to the list and the other that I "reply
to". Thx.