Re: address@hidden: compilation-previous-error fails if first error is a

From: Chris Moore
Subject: Re: address@hidden: compilation-previous-error fails if first error is at start of buffer]
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 14:43:03 +0100

> [I sent this message twice but did not get a response.]

I responded before you sent either of them.

> If the compilation buffer begins with error lines right at the top:

Compilation buffers don't begin with error lines.  They begin like
this:

  -*- mode: compilation; default-directory: "~/" -*-
  Compilation started at Mon Jan  8 14:08:26

and they are read-only, too, so I'd have to go out of my way to make
them start with an error line.

On other news: Python-mode can't parse C code and dired doesn't work
if the dired buffer doesn't contain a directory listing.