Re: National Language Support Functions

From: Lennart Borgman (gmail)
Subject: Re: National Language Support Functions
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 11:28:34 +0100

Richard Stallman wrote:
Yes, getting starting compiling was a big problem, but now I have everything setup and it is very easy to compile and upload. I just type "doit". The unpatched version I do not test at all.

This practice means you are not helping us any more.
Hm. I follow my own advice on my web site. As soon as I find a bug I switch to the unpatched version. I just do not test it before I make it available to other people.