Re: National Language Support Functions

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: National Language Support Functions
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 21:29:52 +0100

On 12/29/06, Lennart Borgman <address@hidden> wrote:

I have already said I agreed.

Yes. My mind was wandering around, lost in the concept of awfulness,
and I got carried away. Sorry.

I have no intention of making my Emacs binary distribution be different
from Emacs default if I can avoid it.

Of course. But your threshold for deciding that it cannot be avoided
doesn't seem hard to reach.

The purpose of my binary distribution was (as I several times has said)
to make it more easy to get Emacs up and running on w32. I was surprised
that it was so difficult and time consuming.

Compiling Emacs on Windows can be time-consuming. Setting it up is not IMHO.

                   /L/e/k/t/u