Re: Home and End keys used in menus does not work on w32

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Home and End keys used in menus does not work on w32
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 09:07:37 +0100

Eli Zaretskii wrote:
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 02:32:40 +0100
From: Lennart Borgman <address@hidden>

The Home and the End keys does not work in menus on w32. They normally do in w32 applications.

What do they do, and in what situations?  I just tried in Internet
Explorer, and these keys didn't have any effect.  Maybe I didn't know
when to press them.

Sorry, you are right. I tried in Firefox and Thunderbird and there they had the expected behaviour of taking you to the first or last entry in the menus. Seems good, but that is not standard behaviour on w32.