Re: emacsclient: support `/' directory separator on w32

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: emacsclient: support `/' directory separator on w32
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 00:13:56 +0100

David Kastrup wrote:
Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:

From: David Kastrup <address@hidden>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 15:20:55 +0100
Cc: address@hidden

Makes sense.  The question is whether we should bother to heed this in
emacsclient.
No, I don't think so.

Does anybody have a clue here how Emacs itself behaves?
It currently converts X: into X:/.

Well, if it does, there would be little point in having emacsclient do
something different.

There still is. Emacsclient is used from outside Emacs and there we should try to be consistent with the existing UI.