Re: HTML Mode and Turkish Locale - Segfault

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: HTML Mode and Turkish Locale - Segfault
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 08:37:46 +0200

> From: address@hidden (Cafer =?utf-8?B?xZ5pbcWfZWs=?=)
> Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 22:58:29 +0200
>
> It's crash when using html-mode randomly (seg fault) when using
> tr_TR.UTF-8 locale. I've tried it en_US.UTF-8 locale and it seems
> working.
>
> I've tried with both (from CVS and from Debian Repository)
>
> Version: 22.0.91.1

Thank you for your report.

However, there's not enough information in this for us to try to find
out what is wrong.  Please use "M-x report-emacs-bug RET" to provide
the information.  Also, since this is a segfault, please run GDB on
the core file, type the command "bt" inside GDB, and post the
resulting backtrace here.

Thanks.