Re: emacsclient: support `/' directory separator on w32

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: emacsclient: support `/' directory separator on w32
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 01:54:04 +0000

Lennart Borgman wrote:
I do not understand "(The forward slash case is handled previously.)" -- is that correct?

It is slightly strange English, but it is true that the forward slash case is handled a few lines above that comment in code that is compiled on all platforms.

But anyway, that comment was not part of what got checked in, and I don't see a great need for it, as the code is close enough to be easily spotted.