Re: Patch: Syntax and Hard Newlines

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Patch: Syntax and Hard Newlines
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 14:50:39 +0100

>     There is an Elisp library that switches the line-based movement key
>     sequences to appropriately modified commands.  I think that most other
>     stuff would not be minded by the user.
>
> I'd like to see people report on how they like this.
> (Which library is it?)

I think it is called screen-lines.el.  Looking for it turned up
<URL:http://homepage1.nifty.com/bmonkey/emacs/elisp/screen-lines.el>,
and this says:

;;; screen-lines.el --- a minor mode for screen-line-based point motion

;; Copyright (C) 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004
;; Yuji 'bmonkey' Minejima <address@hidden>

;; Filename:      screen-lines.el