code in the help

From: ralf hutchison
Subject: code in the help
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 21:14:49 -0500

Hello.

I am using emacs and I love it.  I am very grateful to all of the creative and hardworking coders that made it possible for me to use such a great editor and general IDE without having to worry about anything.

One way that I thought I might be able to add to this project is to modify the help and possilby write some tutorials.

Specifically, I might like to add code fragments to the descriptions which are accessed by C-h f.

Please advise.

Cheers,
Ralph