Re: Pretest

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Pretest
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 01:53:49 +0100

On 11/19/06, Chong Yidong <address@hidden> wrote:

I didn't know there were still outstanding issues with emacsclient.
(I haven't been following the thread closely, but it's been a month
since the first batch of emacsclient changes were checked in, and
there hasn't been any email traffic on this issue lately, so I assume
the initial batch of bugs that surfaced has been fixed.  Or haven't
they?)

Yes. There are no outstanding problems with emacsclient. Lennart is
trying to add functionality to allow emacsclient to start Emacs and
retry communication if Emacs is not running when emacsclient runs.

                   /L/e/k/t/u