Re: Patch: Syntax and Hard Newlines

From: Herbert Euler
Subject: Re: Patch: Syntax and Hard Newlines
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 08:51:27 +0800

It would require a minor mode to add a symbol to a list when it is
turned on and remove that symbol when it is turned off. I don't think that's a lot of work.

There are too many minor modes in existence to make this a lot of
work, I meant.

Regards,
Guanpeng Xu

BTW: How about this problem?  I'm not sure what I should do now.
Could somebody please give some suggestions?  Thanks.

A list of problems:

   [1] The orignal problem in longlines.el.

   [2] Whether adding a `syntax-table' property when inserting
       soft newlines.

   [3] The problem Johan refered.

   [4] The problem Martin refered.

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar - get it now! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/