Re: ruby-mode?

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: ruby-mode?
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 22:39:42 +0100

David Kastrup wrote:
Hi,

Ruby is a language that has become pretty popular.  Emacs currently
does not have a mode for it.  There is a Ruby mode distributed from
the Ruby developers themselves.

Would it make sense to ask the developers whether they'd consider an
assignment to the FSF so that we could support Ruby out of the box?
Yes, I think it would be good to ask (though I have never used ruby myself).