Re: I can't build from cvs sources on cygwin for some time now

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: I can't build from cvs sources on cygwin for some time now
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 23:23:31 +0100

On 11/12/06, Eric Lilja <address@hidden> wrote:

But when I tried to build a new version two weeks or so
ago using the same procedure as before, it wouldn't build. Tried again
now. Still won't build. Error:
In file included from emacsclient.c:286:
/usr/lib/gcc/i686-pc-cygwin/3.4.4/../../../../include/w32api/winsock2.h:103:2:
warning: #warning "fd_set and associated macros have been defined in
sys/types.      This may cause runtime problems with W32 sockets"

lib-src/emacsclient.c has a

#include <sys/types.h>

near the beginning. Could you please wrap it on

#ifndef CYGWIN
#endif

(assuming there's CYGWIN or another define that can be used to detect
that we're compiling under cygwin) and report back?

Just out of curiosity. Did you run ./configure?

                   /L/e/k/t/u