Re: emacsclient/server finished, documentation, raising frames

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: emacsclient/server finished, documentation, raising frames
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 18:23:36 +0100

On 11/7/06, Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> wrote:

I understand that.  But a change in server-switch-buffer will affect both
cases, so we have to take it into account.

Yes. Still, Jason's right, I think, that it is the place to modify if
we add a user option to raise the frame (raising the frame, I note,
was the point of this thread :)

I take your objection to mean that you agree with my proposition, at the
condition that we improve pop-to-buffer's configurability.

No. I can perfectly imagine using a function for `server-window'. And
I don't want to mess with `same-window-regexps' and friends just to be
able to edit a file with emacsclient.

                   /L/e/k/t/u