Re: Emacs and GFortran

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Emacs and GFortran
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 14:51:56 +0200

> Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 23:27:21 +0100
> From: "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Fran=E7ois-Xavier_Coudert?=" <address@hidden>
> Cc: "Thomas Koenig" <address@hidden>, address@hidden, address@hidden,
>       address@hidden, address@hidden,
>       address@hidden
>
> >>  Do you have a copyright assignment?
> >
> > Yes, he does (and you should have been able to check that yourself in
> > copyright.list).
>
> As a matter of fact, no, we can't. Only some people from the GCC
> developers have access to the right machine, and all we (gfortran
> maintainers) can do is ask one of them to look at it.

So it's fine to say UTSL and otherwise request people to look in the
gfortran sources for details, instead of providing them here, but you
yourself have no intent to follow the same practice of consulting your
own resources?  Why don't you ask these few GCC developers, before
bringing that here as one more argument against accepting the patch?