Re: Patch: overstrike/bold in Windows build

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Patch: overstrike/bold in Windows build
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 19:15:02 +0200

On 10/27/06, Ben North <address@hidden> wrote:
I suspect you must be building with gcc, to get the
incorrect overstrike behaviour?

That's correct.

Could you try swapping the subtraction round, as in this patch?  (Also
fixes typo in comment.)

With both of your patches applied, now I get a readable, correctly
boldfaced font either with or without ClearType.

Thanks!

Please commit the changes (or send them to me with an appropriate
ChangeLog entry if you don't have write access).

                   /L/e/k/t/u