address@hidden: Huge memory usage -- how debug?]

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: address@hidden: Huge memory usage -- how debug?]
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 11:16:21 -0400

Can someone please help him investigate this?

To: address@hidden
From: Torsten Bronger <address@hidden>
Newsgroups: gnu.emacs.bug
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2006 11:00:18 +0200
Subject: Huge memory usage -- how debug?

Hallöchen!

I kept my Emacs (two or three day old CVS version) running this
night, and this morging it ate 300 MB of my memory.  I closed all
buffers, none of them being very big, but it didn't help.
Unfortunately, I had to close Emacs because it slowed down the
computer too badly.

When this occurs next time, what can I do to find the cause of this
problem?

Tschö,
Torsten.

- --
Torsten Bronger, aquisgrana, europa vetus            ICQ 264-296-646