RE: change cursor type when idle

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: change cursor type when idle
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 06:59:57 -0700

    > only when I need to locate it.  I usually use cursor movement keys
    > to move the cursor foreward-backward to find its location, but
    > this is not convenient.

    How about doing something similar to what `mouse-avoidance-mode' does,
    but the other way around? For example, after being idle for X seconds,
    let the mouse cursor zoom to the location of the cursor.

    Just an idea; locating the cursor is not a big issue for me.

It's a joke, right? Argh!

Make the _eye_ zoom to the cursor location, not the mouse - that's the
feature to design. ;-)